2023-24 PREP Registration
Welcome to this year's PREP program!
- The program runs from Sunday, September 17, 2023, through May 19, 2024.
- Classes are held on Sundays from 9:15–10:10 a.m. at the St. John Neumann Regional Academy Elementary Campus adjacent to St. Boniface Church.
- Registration is easy to complete either online or by paper form.
Program Cost per Family
- 1 student = $20 for one child to attend
- 2 students = $35 total for both children to attend
- 3+ students = $50 total for all children to attend
Please register using the link for the church in which you are officially registered as a member. After filling out the registration, you will be directed to a secure page to enter your payment information. Note: Fill out the calendar information requested in several places during the registration process in order for your submission to be accepted.
St. Boniface Family PREP Registration | St. Lawrence Family PREP Registration
Register with Paper Form
You can complete a PREP registration with paper forms available at each church and at the parish office. The completed form(s) should be placed in an envelope and put in the collection boxes located in the back of each church. Cash or check payments will be accepted for paper registrations only.
In early September, you will receive details about the first class for students at the email address provided with your registration. All PREP correspondence will be sent from email@example.com. Please put this email address in your contacts to be sure you don't miss any PREP information.
If you have any questions, reach out to the Director of Religious Education, Karen Balestino, at firstname.lastname@example.org.