Mark your calendars and keep these important dates in mind for the upcoming parish carnival:
- July 30 – Raffle tickets/carnival letter distribution after masses;
- August 13 – Bucket distribution;
- August 22 – Cook stand set up;
- August 29 – Set up night;
- August 31 & Sept. 1 – White elephant merchandise drop off;
- Sept. 3 & 4–All filled buckets returned;
- Sept. 6 & 7–Game stand set up and final prep night;
- Sept. 8, 9, & 10–CARNIVAL IS OPEN;
- Sept. 11–Tear down: Much help will be needed.
As each date comes closer, there will be more information on the type of help needed as well as times/location. There will be opportunities for student helpers. Hours earned could be used for confirmation/honor society.