February 14 - Looking back, some of what I "gave up" for Lent was silly and had no effect on anyone, especially me. Think about a concrete, disciplined response.
- No TV at night, instead, time used to read
- No meat, instead, get creative with simple meals
- Read 2 books from the Lending Libraries
- Devote 2 hours weekly to someone elderly in the neighborhood
- Read 2 books of the New Testament - Subscribe to a Catholic magazine (in lobby)
- Offer to be an aide for Religious Ed
You have 40 days or 6 weeks to improve. Carpe diem!